[vox-if] August IF?

Marteen marteen at lugmen.org.ar
Fri Jul 30 13:32:07 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 04:09:41PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I hate to keep asking, because I know I have before. :^)
> Is there going to be an August Installfest?

Hi there.

I've been lurking in your lists for some time now. I'm a member of
LUGMen (www.lugmen.org.ar), a lug in Mendoza, Argentina.

Why I subscribed, you may ask? Well, my cousin lives in Davis, and I'll
be visiting him in August. From August 10th to September 16th.

I will be kind of on holidays there, so I thought I would be so glad if I
could be allowed to participate in any GNU/Linux (event|meeting) while I'm
there.

It would also be great for me to get in touch with people that share the
same interests and goals.

[Ok, back to subject]
I'm no Linux guru, but I could even help out new guys in an IF, or
anything that is "within my range".

--
: M a r t e e N                                   Debian GNU/Linux

: GPG PK              www.lugmen.org.ar/~marteen/.perfil/clave.txt
: GPG FP        CA49 DEE9 7F5B A373 5121  2F82 1047 1BB9 83EC D3C9
: JID / e-mail            marteen[arroba]lugmen[punto]org[punto]ar
|__