[vox-if] IF Jan 17

Mark K. Kim vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:14:41 -0800 (PST)

Few of the things to do:

   Download all the latest distros and make CDs
   (if not already available in the IF coordinator box)

   Download all the latest drivers for ALSA, NVIDIA, etc.

   Gather Linux installation instructions or information on the
   systems that will be coming in.  Especially important for
   laptops.

That's all I know.  I'm sure there's more things to do.

-Mark