[vox-if] August IF?

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 5 09:07:08 PDT 2004

I'm getting no response here...  Do we need to cancel this month's IF?
Unless someone steps up before Monday, I think that is what we need to
do.  My records show just 1 RSVP so far.  I am willing to help him
directly if we must cancel.

In terms of possible IF rooms, I have a couple in mind in Bainer Hall.
They are not as ideal as Kemper 1131 in terms of location and setup, but
they are more likely to have an active wall jack.

Jonathan