[vox-if] August IF?

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 2 08:44:45 PDT 2004

I know many of you are busy with LWE the next few days, but before its
too late, we need to plan for this month's IF.  Since its scheduled for
a Sunday I can't coordinate, but I'm willing to help with room
scheduling and stuff.

Seth:  do you know if you will be able to coordinate or do you need
someone else to fill in?

Emily:  have you tried to query for a campus room that we could use with
reliable internet access?  Anyone else have an idea?

Jonathan