[vox-if] Re: IF update - thank you

Shorter Rankin vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 03 Apr 04 01:01:11 +0800

Hi Mark,

Please excuse my extreme rudeness in not
getting back to you sooner. Sound works
fine on the TP600. All I have to do is type
modprobe cs4232 when I log in. There
are no errors. Modules.conf has the
options  (io, dma, etc.) that you entered.

Also, after I type modprobe cs4232 I
lsmod and see that soundcore, etc
is there. If I don't modprobe it in then
soundcore isn't loaded.

So, should I put something in
somewhere so this gets loaded
automatically. Sorry for the
rookie question.

-Shorter

You also helped me with a TP760XL
and I've done quite a lot with it. Now
it is a nice little travelling companion.

Dial Broadband has arrived in most areas! Up to 5 times faster than traditional dialup connections from $13.33/month! See the demo for yourself at http://www.BigValley.net