[vox-if] GENTOO

Ken Bloom vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:13:22 -0800

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 01:41:38PM -0800, Rusty Minden wrote:
> Hello Richard;
>=20
> Have you looked into the GENTOO install yet? I am not sure if this is a g=
ood=20
> use of our time what=20
>=20
> What do the rest of you think?

Even if it's a source install, it only causes an imposition if he has=20
major problems or he takes so long that we have to stay past our normal=20
finish time. We're not really limited on socket-space, and a box that=20
sits on a desk compiling doesn't take up manpower when it's just=20
compiling.

I've never used or installed Gentoo though.
--=20
My key was last signed 10/14/2003. If you use GPG *please* see me about=20

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO--