[vox-announce] LUGOD special elections (Aug 2017)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Aug 24 14:14:23 PDT 2017

LUGOD's been in a "special elections" situation since I stepped
down as president (root), prior to my move up to Washington state.

At this month's meeting, earlier this week, Kevin Weedon was
elected into the vice president (sys) position, which has been
held by Timothy Thatcher.  And simultaneously, Tim was elected
into the president (root) position.

So LUGOD once again has a full compliment of elected officers!

 * "root"/president: Tim Thatcher
 * "sys"/vice pres: Kevin Weedon
 * "typescript"/secretary: Kenneth Lyons
 * "/dev/null"/treasurer: Will Marshall

On a person note, I'm very happy to see this, and wish everyone great
success! :)

Sent from my computer