[vox-announce] LUGOD seeking speakers after January!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jan 5 18:19:34 PST 2012

LUGOD is seeking speakers for presentations / workshops for our upcoming
meetings.

If you, or someone you know, is interested in coming to speak at one of our
2012 meetings -- the third Monday of each month, at 7pm; typically at
the public library in Davis, but occasionally elsewhere -- please contact me
at:  pr at lugod.org

For more on speaking at LUGOD (what to expect, how to prepare, what
equipment we can provide, etc.), please refer to:

  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my computer