[vox-announce] Tonight's social gathering has MOVED to Ciocolat

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 3 15:06:06 PST 2012

Happy New Year!  As today is the first Tuesday of the month, it's the
day for our regularly-scheduled monthly social gatherings.

Typically, we've been meeting at Crepeville restaurant, in downtown Davis
near Central Park.  Unfortunately, it appears they're undergoing
renovation, so after some discussion on our #lugod IRC channel over on
freenode.net, we've decided to relocate to Ciocolat, which is right down the
block at 3rd and B Streets (still near Central Park).

Note that they're only open until 9pm tonight, and their kitchen is only
open until 8pm.  So if you're looking for dinner, you may wish to eat
before going to the social, otherwise be sure to get there early.  (Ciocolat,
as the name suggests, focuses on desserts, but they do have menu items
for breakfast, lunch and dinner.)

  Ciocolat
  301 B Street
  (Corner of 3rd and B)
  Davis CA 95616

  http://www.ciocolat.com/
  http://daviswiki.org/Ciocolat
  http://lugod.org/meeting/ciocolat/

I probably won't make it, since my wife is 9 months pregnant and I and the
rest of my family's been under the weather, but others are planning to make
it, so please join them!

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer