[vox-announce] Reminder: "code_swarm" talk at LUGOD tomorrow (Mon. Oct. 20th), Davis Public Library

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Oct 19 11:11:05 PDT 2008

Reminder:  The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tomorrow (Monday, Oct. 20th)
at 7pm at the Davis Public Library, 315 E 14th St. in Davis.

Our guest speaker will be Michael Ogawa of UC Davis' Visualization & Interface
Design Innovation group (VIDI).  He will be discussing and demonstrating his
information visualization tool, "code_swarm".

For more information, links to the project, and more, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps and directions to the Davis branch of the Yolo Public Library, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

Also, officer nominations will be opened at this meeting.  If you would like
to nominate yourself or someone else, you may do so any time between
tomorrow's meeting and our next general meeting (November 17th).

For more information on officer elections, see our Bylaws:

  http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

-bill!
root at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/