[vox-announce] LUGOD library update sucessful!

Henry House hajhouse at houseag.com
Fri Jun 25 10:12:26 PDT 2004

The LUGOD library catalog on the web is now up-to-date, thanks to the hard
work of several enthusiastic volunteers last Sunday. Thanks you John, Margo,
Bill, Emily, and Dmitriy!

  * The library has 151 books cataloged.
  * The catalog is online at <http://lugod.org/library/>

As always, any LUGOD member may borrow any of the books listed there for up
to a month. The library is free to all members.

--
Henry House
Please don't sent me HTML mail! My mail system will reject it.