[vox-announce] LUGOD at STC conference

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jun 22 20:07:30 PDT 2004

Although we have had limited response to a call for volunteers, it seems
LUGOD can get a booth at the 2004 Society for Technical Communication
Region 8 Conference.  (Apparently it is alright to have a volunteer-less booth
part of the time.)

With the hope that we'll be able to attend, a page has been created
on the LUGOD.org website that discusses the event, and for organizing
volunteers:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/stc/

STC Region 8 Conf. takes place from Sunday, July 25th thru Tuesday, July 27th.
(See http://stcregion8conference.org/ for more details on the event itself.)

If you're available to volunteer for any part of any day of this event,
you're encouraged to do so!  Post a message to LUGOD's "vox-outreach"
mailing list, or contact Bill Kendrick:  pr at lugod.org

Thank you!

-bill!
pr at lugod.org