[vox-announce] [Correction] Linux Installfest workshops in Davis - December 19th

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Wed Dec 8 10:56:44 PST 2004

It's been pointed out many times that the first paragraph of my
Installfest announcement mistakenly mentioned October's events.

That was an oversight on my part when updating the announcement
message that I send out each month.  As stated in the subject line,
and elsewhere in the message, the next Installfest is, indeed, in December.

Not two months ago, or ten months from now. :^)

Sorry,

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
(Your address: vox-announce at lists.lugod.org )