[vox] [Fwd] Reminder Meeting tomorrow. Sen Hastings will present on his embedded video player

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Mar 18 15:01:06 PDT 2024

SacLUG meets tomorrow (Tue. March 19th)...

----- Forwarded message from "Brian E. Lavender" <brian at brie.com> -----

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 14:10:55 -0700
From: "Brian E. Lavender" <brian at brie.com>
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts at bigbrie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Reminder Meeting tomorrow. Sen Hastings will present on his embedded video player

Hello Everyone,

Reminder that tomorrow we will have Sen present his embedded video
player project. I don't have the exact details, except for the fact that
Sen presented on it at a conference I believe in Brussels. The talk
should be interesting for sure! My hope is that Sen will provide some
additional details. If not, we will learn about it at the meeting there.

Where:
Bel Air Market
4320 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95864