[vox] So how do we make Gmail happy & get people back on these lists? :(

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Mar 9 12:07:31 PST 2024

I just received about 3 dozen "unsubscribe" notifications
from Mailman...

  <blah>@gmail.com has been removed from vox-tech.

What needs to be done to make Gmail happy and stop unsubscribing
people like this?  It's been going on for... years?... just little
bursts of people being dropped from the list now and then.

Being 2 states north, I don't have a lot of skin in the game here
at LUGOD, but I do feel it's a shame for people to be forcefully
disconnected from their social club; it doesn't help them, and it
doesn't help the dwindling number of remaining members. >:^/

Sent from my computer