[vox] [Fwd] January meeting Tuesday, January 16, 2024 [SacLUG in Sacramento]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jan 10 16:36:18 PST 2024

FYI!

----- Forwarded message from "Brian E. Lavender" <brian at brie.com> -----

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:29:05 -0800
From: "Brian E. Lavender" <brian at brie.com>
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts at bigbrie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] January meeting Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Hi Everyone,

The Raley's room is booked for January, so I decided to schedule a social
back at Kupros. Sen said he wanted to do a dry run of his embedded video
player. The last I heard back from him was late December and we are now
a week away.

Raley's Natomas has a room, yet I do not have a confirmation, so I am
not going to schedule something that is uncertain.

Social at Kupros on 21st St. is what I decided.

1217 21st Street
Sacramento, CA 95811

Tuesday, January 16, 2024
6:30pm - 8:30pm