[vox] Seeking Linux live usb/cd

Abhi rhizocapa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:49:37 PDT 2020

Hello everyone !
I have a laptop without an operating system and I don’t have easy access to
another machine at the moment due to the general health restrictions in
place.  If anyone has a live cd or live usb of a linux OS and would be
willing to duplicate it for me if I bring blank media please let me know.

Any distro that allows me to access the internet easily will be fine.  I’m
not great with the command line so a GUI would be necessary.

I can bicycle anywhere in Davis and am happy to wait outside. Thank you and
hope to hear back,

Regards,
Abhi