[vox] Ada presentation at nblug tomorrow night

Brian E. Lavender brian at brie.com
Mon Jan 13 11:59:41 PST 2020

Hey Everyone,

I will be talking about Ada at NBLUG tomorrow evening. It is in Santa
Rosa. I think it must be the most active lug in the region these days.
Maybe I should say it seems to be a still active lug these days as the
landscape seems to have changed.

I will talk about Secure Programming with Ada using contracts and
secondly learning Ada as the language seems to be rather complex.

https://nblug.org/
												 Brian
--
Brian Lavender