[vox] 2-1 Laptops

Brian E. Lavender brian at brie.com
Thu Mar 21 09:43:27 PDT 2019

I bought the Lenovo X1 Yoga 2nd generation. Lenovo sold all out of them.
The 3rd generation is out now. It seems that GNU/Linux runs
best on not the latest hardware.
It works great with Linux. I put Fedora on it. The drive is encrypted
in Windows, so I resized it within Windows.

It has a 512 GB SSD, 16GB ram, and the 1080 display, and a cellular
modem. It also has the stylus. I think all the X1 Yogas have the stylus?

The Yoga c930 supposedly has some issues with the bios not showing the
drive as a normal drive and is problematic. I also have a yoga 700 that
works well. It does not have a stylus.

brian