[vox] Free wide format roll printer

Kevin Weedon wertperch at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:15:33 PST 2019

Davis Makerspace might be interested if it will print fabrics?

Kevin Weedon, word wrangler

As I am an advocate of privacy, I advise you that your receipt of this email does not entitle you to store my personal details (including my email address) for any commercial purpose, including adding me to mailing lists.