[vox] [vox-announce] LUGOD @ Davis Farmer's Market 10/6!

Kevin Weedon wertperch at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:15:59 PDT 2018

It seemed to go well. Tim and Will did a sterling job of manning things, several people showed up, and we'll probably do it again soon. Like November.

Now all we need to do I keep ahead off the game: we have meetings planned this month and next, and I'm toying with the idea of a sort of Show and Tell, or Open Source Open Mic for December.

Kevin Weedon, word wrangler

As I am an advocate of privacy, I advise you that your receipt of this email does not entitle you to store my personal details (including my email address) for any commercial purpose, including adding me to mailing lists.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile