[vox] Fwd: Camp Fire Pet Lost/Found data and web help needed

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 19:17:07 PST 2018

LUGOD members and friends,

I received this message earlier this week and have been in contact
with Alan, who is looking for some help building a site to reconnect
people with lost pets after the fires up north. If you're interested
in helping out, please contact Alan to hopefully get this project
moving with a web presence ASAP.

Thanks,
Tim