[vox] Other LUGs/UGs in events calendar?

T. Mark techmark at tutanota.de
Thu May 25 18:17:23 PDT 2017

Wow, that's saddening.  And right when we should have installfests packed w/worm refugees--  my fear is that paying FUD operatives to mess with FOSS is paying off for the infinitely-monied monopolists.

http://linuxmafia.com/bale
is lookin pretty decent..  just found out for my 1st time about small towns havin a LUG, checking that.

Surfed to GSLUG on a whim.. spartan site, points to lists & IRC.. oh No, their list is on Google!  Time 2 school Officers there on Affero License & #FreeAsInFreedom/@FSF-ish type matters, methinks.

Keep it lit,

 Mark

--