[vox] Linux user survey

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Mon May 15 16:59:54 PDT 2017

Hey LUGOD folks,

Our Treasurer (/dev/null) Will has put together a survey for Linux users to
get a sense of what distributions people are using, what they're using
Linux for, favorite F/OSS software, and so on. If anyone can spare a minute
to fill it out, that would be awesome.

The data is gathered anonymously, and we're hoping to use it to tailor
future LUGOD flyers, handouts, the website, and other materials towards
what people are actually using and doing. The results will likely be shared
in some form with the group, too.

The survey is available at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7ZKRYCM

If you'd rather kill a tree for science, some paper copies will also be
available at tonight's meeting, too (which you're totally going to be at,
right? The Davis public library, 7pm. See you there!)

Thanks a bunch!

Tim,
LUGOD VP (sys)