[vox] Installfest?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Sep 26 13:42:20 PDT 2016

We occasionally get RSVPs for our Installfests via the
old form on our website -- someone filled it out the
other day, in fact.  Not sure if it was the same person,
but I also saw a message asking about IFs come in via
Facebook, which I still need to look at and reply to.

I figured before I reply to either of them, I'd ask out
here whether or not someone would be willing to coordinate
an Installfest some time soon.  I may be able to host it
at Smashwords, downtown, though that could suck for parking/etc.
on a weekend.

Thoughts?

Sent from my computer