[vox] Chico LUG?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Sep 21 12:16:38 PDT 2016

Over on Facebook, we were asked about how to from a LUG by someone up
in the Chico/Oroville area, who'd like to start one.  (See it here:
https://www.facebook.com/LinuxUsersGroupOfDavis/posts/10154468183685279)

There used to be CSLUG at Chico State, but they seemed to disappear
back in 2008, FYI.

If you have any tips on running a club, or know any Linux fans up that
way, post a comment to that thread, or reply here, and I'll try my
best to go share it with them back on Facebook.

I've already explained how LUGOD works, and linked to Rick Moen's
excellent "Recipe for a Successful Linux User Group":
http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Linux_PR/newlug.html

Thanks!

Sent from my computer