[vox] Join EFF in Davis today and at Lugod

T. Mark techmark at tutanota.de
Mon Oct 24 14:36:03 PDT 2016

Wish I could have made it.  Shahid Buttar impresses me more & more, the more I discover about his work.  Great tweets coming from him too.
I hadn't realized, for example, that he was head of the Bill Of Rights Defense Committee (@BORDC) for many years, until I heard the latest Project Censored Show:
https://kpfa.org/episode/project-censored-october-21-2016

vote PEACE!  And 4th Amendment!

--