[vox] How to fix Google Chrome browser apt sources.list entry

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Mar 19 10:15:22 PDT 2016

Quoting Bob Scofield (scofield at omsoft.com):

> We had a Spanish assignment where we had to go online, listen to a
> Spanish audio, and then respond by recording a response that the
> teacher could later listen to.  Chrome was the only browser that I
> could get to record.

Interesting.  I've never had to solve that problem, but this link on the
Chromium HTML5 Google Group is to a brief discussion where one of the
devs gives an answer:

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/chromium-html5/ZmXOLBCfT3M

> I subscribe to an expensive online legal research program.  Chrome is
> the only browser that allows me to print a case or statute directly to
> my printer.

Hmm, with Chromium on Debian, printing to any printer object defined in
CUPS (the system printing subsystem) has always worked exactly as
expected.