[vox] Passing of Richard Harke

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 13 10:39:40 PDT 2016

I'm sad to learn that Richard Harke died earlier this month.
His wife Sue reached out, so I could share the news with
other LUGOD members.  She also writes:

  I could use the help of  your group to find a home for his itanium computer.
  I don't think it belongs in the dump (I don't know the password to get on
  anyway).  I also have a number of books that your group might like to
  distribute, rather than my giving to the library.  I'm sure a group member
  knows how to reformat hard drives and make the computer work for him or her.

  I think Richard would be please to have the books that he prized so much
  find a good home.

If anyone here is interested in these, let me know, and I'll put you in
touch with Sue.  (IIRC, she's out in Sacramento, FYI)

Sent from my computer