[vox] OT Re: TPP opposition rally tomorrow outside Pelosi's office in SF

T. Mark techmark at tutanota.de
Wed Jul 20 19:16:29 PDT 2016

Thanks for spreading the word-- hugely needed.  It's pretty perverse times, politically, when reactionary Trump gets huge backing railing against TPP etc, while $hillary has been pushing for it for years then only changed her tune when see saw the crowds Bernie turned out.  Watch her change right back upon her coronation. :(
Wish I could afford a trip to SF!

  -Mark

--
twitter.com/linuxusergroup/likes