[vox] Fwd: Question about coding

Nick Schmalenberger nick at schmalenberger.us
Tue Jan 12 14:17:44 PST 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 02:10:34PM -0800, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> I liked the programming, Windows admin, and Cisco classes I took at
> Sacramento City College, also American River College is good.
> -Nick Schmalenberger

Also, I didn't take any of the Linux classes at Sacramento City
College (because I already learned more at LUGOD :D :D :D ) but I
think the teacher was Kevin Anderson and I had him for the basic
Cisco course also and he was good there.

Some of the other students in the Cisco class were state workers
or from AT&T (I think one guy had a directory assistance t-shirt)
so that was cool. Another guy came all the way down from Chico
and apparently was part of a 2600 group up there.
-Nick