[vox] LUGOD.org calendar updated

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jan 7 09:50:55 PST 2016

I just went through and added all of LUGOD's social gatherings and
meetings for this year, as well as many (if not all) meetings to be
held by other greater bay area LUGs, plus Sac/Davis area computer
clubs that I keep track of[*], to our online calendar:

  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Enjoy, and happy new year!

[*] If there are other clubs you think I should keep track of,
    please let me know and I'll add them to my list.

    (I've found some clubs are much worse than others about
    keeping their events updated online, or even just having
    a sensible, easy to navigate website; MacNexus, for example;
    their site has improved a little in recent years, but it still
    takes me a few confusing clicks around the site to figure out
    when their next meeting is; and I never know what the topic
    will be, if any... *sigh*)

Sent from my computer