[vox] Fwd: Change health & healthcare in 54 hours | Startup Weekend Sacramento - Health Ed.

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 4 21:24:38 PDT 2016

Hi LUGOD folks.  FYI!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Maria Navas-Moreno"
Date: Mar 24, 2016 1:19 PM
Subject: Change health & healthcare in 54 hours | Startup Weekend
Sacramento - Health Ed.

Hello John,

My name is Maria Navas-Moreno. I am a postdoctoral researcher at UC Davis
and an entrepreneurship enthusiast.  In the past few months I have been
working with an amazing team to organize *Startup Weekend Sacramento:
Health Edition* which will take place on *April 29th through May 1st at The
Urban Hive, midtown Sacramento. *Startup Weekend is a 54-hour event, which
aims to educate, support, and empower people to become entrepreneurs
through an awesome hands-on experience. Learn more with this 2-minute
video: goo.gl/906vKk

We would love to have LUGOD involved, so right now I am asking you to
please shared this information with your members and anyone else you think
could benefit from participating at *Startup Weekend Sacramento: Health
Edition*. Everyone you share this info with gets a 35% discount off
registration fees using code LUGOD.  Students receive a special discount
using code STUDENT and showing school ID at the door.  We know your time is
valuable, so here is a quick blurb, some links and a flier (attached) that
you are welcome to use:

*Startup Weekend is back in Sacramento! If you're not familiar, Startup
Weekend is a 54-hour event where developers, designers and business
development folks come together to pitch an idea and launch a business, all
in one weekend.  It is a great opportunity to test startup ideas, meet
potential co-founders, build the community in Sacramento and launch your
next startup!  For more information and to register for the event visit: *
http://www.up.co/communities/usa/sacramento/startup-weekend/8477

*REGISTER NOW!
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-weekend-sacramento-health-edition-tickets-20717462488>
Use
code LUGOD for a 35% discount off registration fees and students receive a
special deal using code STUDENT and showing school ID at the door. Early
bird ends April 11th.*

To Tweet about Startup Weekend Sacramento: Health Edition:
http://ctt.ec/2ZPId
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StartupWeekendSacramento
Thanks in advance for your help!  Please don't hesitate to reach out if you
have any questions.

Best,

Maria Navas-Moreno, PhD

Lead Organizer
Startup Weekend Sacramento - Health Edition

Postdoctoral Scholar
Center for Biophotonics
University of California, Davis

 Flyer 1B.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5OoROtCzFSLT1hzRGFWSUlQS00/view?usp=drive_web>
 How-Does-SW-Work-2016-Health-3-01-Md.gif
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5OoROtCzFSLcU04SC1jUVFIQk0/view?usp=drive_web>

ctrlq.org#1458850742378

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer