[vox] Possible meeting topics

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Apr 1 11:02:29 PDT 2016

Over on our website, we have a "Meeting Subject Wishlist"
(aka presentation topic wishlist, I suppose), which I haven't
actually touched in over 2 years.

http://lugod.org/meeting/wishlist/

I'd appreciate thoughts on what people might _actually_ be
interested in hearing about today, topics to add & drop from
the list, possible people/companies/organizations to invite
to talk about the topics, and (of course!) if anyone HERE is
interested in speaking about any of them (or anything else),
let me know!

We're currently booked through May, FYI!
(http://lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/)

  April 18 (@ Explorit)
  Configuration Management with Puppet: Present and Future

  May 16 (@ Library)
  Docker
  [details still being ironed out]

Sent from my computer