[vox] [Lug-nuts] software freedom day is today

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 21 08:41:43 PDT 2015

Quoting joe (joeedh at gmail.com):

> Disliking Windows is natural. Disliking windows users is just rank
> prejudice.

Did you have to work at missing the point, or is that something that
just happens?

I join you in deploring dislike of MS-Windows users -- as at least
damned peculiar (whether or not it qualifies as 'prejudice').  Which
dislike, of course, I nowhere articulated.

Just in case this is all too difficult:

People on amiable terms with World of Warcraft players, who
nonetheless lack interest in that game and its players, will seldom
choose to spend weekends solving their problems for free.

(Incidentally, I don't share your notion that disliking MS-Windows is
natural, either.  I would classify that as 'waste of time'.)