[vox] Any interest in a very basic "cc65" talk?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jun 19 22:12:47 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 09:20:31PM -0700, Christopher Evans wrote:
> MySQL talk sounds interesting, as i am teaching my self that.
> My experience with cross compiling often requires a lot of ifdef statements
> so the right code is used for that platform,

Yeah, I sadly probably won't get into _that_ kind of cross-compiling
(e.g., writing one app that runs on Apple, C=64, Atari, etc.),
and definitely not yet working on anything where I have one set of
source that runs on modern systems (e.g. Linux) and vintage ones.

At this point, it's been complicated enough getting a relatively
simple app running, so I thought I'd try to share the knowledge.