[vox] Linux Users Group of Davis: MySQL, CC65, PlayOnLinux, and... you?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 15 09:56:38 PDT 2015

Here's the upcoming meeting schedule for the
Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD), and the topics we've got set:

  Mon. July 20 - Some MySQL Tricks
  Mon. Aug. 17 - ??? TBD ???
  Mon. Sep. 21 - Cross compiling to 6502 8-bit systems with 'cc65'
  Mon. Oct. 19 - PlayOnLinux: a graphical front-end to Wine
  Mon. Nov. 16 - ??? TBD ???
  Mon. Dec. 21 - ??? TBD ???

Interested in speaking at LUGOD, or know someone, or some
company/organization/project that we should invite?
Check out our Call for Speakers: http://lugod.org/speak/

Also, as a quick reminder, our latest Treasurer, Adam Reiser, recently
moved out of state for a new job.  If you're interested in this position,
please send a nomination to our secretary at: typescript at lugod.org
(More about LUGOD officers: http://lugod.org/members/officers/
and our Bylaws: http://lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html)

Thanks & enjoy!  See you at LUGOD!