[vox] Dell Inspiron 1525, slightly beaten

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Feb 20 00:15:50 PST 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 09:55:37AM +0800, Mark's tech help wrote:

> I'll bid $25.  I dropped my similar-resolution Dell in a blunderous manoevre, and have been stuck with my 1024x768  fallback machine for far too long now.

Heh, I didn't mean for people to start bidding.  Let's say
"first come, first served".  Unless Chris decides he doesn't
want it, in which case it's yours.

So I just hooked up the older Roku (hey, it had HDMI too!)
and it's an N1000 model.  I just did the 'Factory Reset'
to clear out all our accounts & installed channels.
Its remote seems to be going haywire, but I was able to
navigate using the Roku Android app.  (I find that app's
handy when I'm sitting at dinner & kids are glued to the TV.
I can intervene w/o even having to go find the real remote ;) )

Anyone interested in THAT, while I have folks' attention...
http://support.roku.com/entries/22359255-Product-overview-Roku-classic-models-N1000-1050-1100-1101