[vox] Dell Inspiron 1525, slightly beaten

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 19 09:59:58 PST 2015

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 09:41:17AM -0800, Christopher Evans wrote:
> how much?  no more than 20$ with missing hdd.

Y U WANT TO MINE MY DATA?!

Just kidding.  Anyway, yeah, $20 sounds fine.  I'd really rather
it get a little more use, vs being e-recycled.  Want it?

Also, I found some books that I might be getting rid of at the next
LUGOD meeting.  Ironically, it's all my old Atari books that I keep...
(1) they're kind of rare, (2) their level of 'applicability' is much
higher than, say, a 15yo book on MySQL 4 :^D