[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting on Mon (Dec 21): Ham Radio!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Dec 18 09:27:54 PST 2015

LUGOD's final meeting of this year is this Monday, December 21st, 7pm-9pm
at the public library in Davis.  The talk will be a roundtable discussion
on amateur radio (ham radio), presented by four of our club members.

We've also received one nomination each (as of today) for both open
officer positions (secretary & treasurer), so there'll likely be a
brief 'vote' during the meeting.

Unfortunately, I've got a schedule conflict, so I won't be there, but
Brian will be running the meeting (as well as participating in the
roundtable, along with Tony, Eric, and Tim).

http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Thanks & happy holidata!

Sent from my computer