[vox] Reminder: Still seeking a treasurer

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 3 13:25:01 PDT 2015

If you're interested in participating in LUGOD as an elected officer,
we're still seeking nominations for the position of /dev/null
(aka Treasurer).  Feel free to nominate yourself, or someone else
you'd trust to help run our humble little club!

Also, annual election season begins in October.  Our other three
elected positions are: root (president), sys (vice pres.)
and typescript (secretary).

Officer duties are described in our club's bylaws:
http://lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html
(We are a 501(c)7 non-profit.)

Email your nominations to Andrew, our current secretary:
typescript at lugod.org

Thanks!

Sent from my computer