[vox] Looking for a new laptop

Brian E. Lavender brian at brie.com
Mon Dec 1 13:47:46 PST 2014

I bought a couple Thinkpad T60's off ebay for cheap. They only take 3GB
ram, but they are workhorses and run great with Linux. Both came with no
battery, no hd, and no charger. I think both were business lease returns.

I have the X1 Carbon touch which works great, but Lenovo changed the new X1's
and Linux users have complained. they took out the F-key buttons and changed
them to and adaptable keys, not good from what I can tell.

brian