[vox] Small USB Monitor

ACaffeineAddict . p at dirac.org
Fri Apr 18 08:03:07 PDT 2014

I have a couple of computers at home with no monitors.  I almost never have
to tinker with them, but very occasionally something happens and I need to
pull out a big old clunky monitor I used from my grad school days(!) from
my closet to see what's happening.  I'm sick of it and want to throw that
behemoth away.

Does anyone have any recommendations for very small USB monitors?
Obviously it needs to  work on Linux (normally not a problem, but I know
nothing about USB monitors).  It won't be displaying anything much more
complicated than a KDE desktop.

Lightweight, low power, USB, small, very portable.  Stored in a closet and
lugged around once a year or so, so maybe not overly delicate.

I've seen screens that fit into drive bays, but I think those are too small
for really interacting with a machine.

Any recommendations?