[vox] Davis Makerspace at this month's meeting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Oct 8 09:46:52 PDT 2013

Heads-up!

Folks from Davis Makerspace have agreed to come speak at this month's
LUGOD meeting (Monday, October 21st).  They're planning on demonstrating
a kit-based 3D printer that they acquired recently, and have been learning
about.

Once I get more precise details, I'll post them on the website & send the
standard announcements.

PS - We're still looking for speakers for November, January, February,
April and beyond... (December & March are booked, or close-to-booked)

Sent from my computer