[vox] Invitation to gogoNET LIVE! 4, IPv6 conference in San Jose (and streaming online) next week

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Nov 8 11:09:19 PST 2013

Another event LUGOD folks have been invited to:

   Hello, we are reaching out to a few networking and IT groups in the area
   to let them know about our IPv6 conference, gogoNET LIVE!
   4, http://gogonetlive.com taking place on November 12-14 in San Jose,
   California.  If you would like to attend in person we created the group
   code: sigv6 that can be used during registration for a 40% discount on the
   full conference fee.
   Can*t make it in person?  Watch any part of the 16 hours of the conference
   from the comfort of your computer or phone for 1/10th the price.  Using
   the VIRTUAL PASS, online attendees can watch the same two full days of
   case studies, discussion panels and presentations through our live stream
   or shortly after on-demand.  For details on the VIRTUAL PASS
   see: http://gogonetlive.com/gogonetlive-vpass.asp.  Thanks and hope to see
   you there.
   --
   Join me on gogoNET: Social network for professionals to go v6:
   http://www.gogo6.com/main

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer