[vox] Gluster

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Mon Nov 4 12:30:44 PST 2013

I just reached out to the community liason for Gluster for the possibility of
having someone speak at Lugod. Keep your fingers crossed.

http://www.gluster.org/advisors/

I know some already work with Gluster, but if you haven't I believe this
is a good resource.

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Main_Page

And, if you happen to already be a Gluster expert, maybe you could
be the speaker for one of our upcoming meetings!  ;-)

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/