[vox] AGP video card?

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Thu Jun 6 12:26:41 PDT 2013

It's got an Asus A7V8X-X motherboard, Athlon XP 1900+ CPU (which means
1600 MHz), 2GB RAM, 120 or 320 GB HD (your choice or both).  The main
value of this thing is the case, an awesome AOpen full tower, they don't
build 'em like this any more.

Rod

Alex: Yes am interested in your card if it's suitable. Why don't you
confirm and email me.

Rod