[vox] AGP video card?

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Thu Jun 6 11:58:57 PDT 2013

Anyone into obsolete PCs? :)

I've got a 10-year-old Athlon XP machine with (I think) a bad video
card.  So I need a working AGP card, 1.5v style (i.e. with the slot
farthest from the bracket), *not* AGP Pro.

Can trade for an old ethernet card, sound card, hard drive, case fan,
CPU fan, power supply, micro-atx case, or maybe something else I have
laying around, or a few bucks.  Or I don't really need the computer
either, it's just something to either get working or get rid of, so if
you want that make an offer.

Probably best to email me privately unless your response is of general
interest.  Thanks!

Rod