[vox] Mini talk invitation

Eric Rasmussen ericrasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 21:03:45 PDT 2013

I would like to give a talk. I have a few more or less prepared mini topics
so if anyone has a preference or particular interest let me know. In no
particular order:

* Remote execution and automated deployments with SaltStack
* Code reuse and confident code with advanced type systems
* How to write native web service API wrappers

Also, Joe, the answer is to use a well understood TOTP algorithm to
generate tokens based on a (possibly shared) secret and the time, so you
can avoid maintaining state on the server to manually expire tokens. Google
Authenticator is a good starting point. :)