[vox] LUG near Murrieta

Chris Evans aaxiomfinity at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 11:53:41 PDT 2013

I am or really in the near area of rancho murrieta (sacramento) but I could
come out to install windows 7 home premium and ubuntu 13.04 or 3.10 on her
computer so it can be dual booted.

My website is http://tawhakisoft.com/computer_repair.html

I would have to charge for the gas though. Say 25$  my normal rate is 80$
per job with discounts if needed.. But I can cut a deal.

I going o be camping August 11 to 16 so we have to wait till I back in town